Holding Ourselves Accountable:
What Counts, and How do we Count it?
In conjunction with the AMS Montessori Event in Washington, DC, NCMPS hosted a national convening of public Montessori leaders, leadership teams, and practitioners to take on the challenge of assessment in Montessori.
PDFs of the Symposium presentations are available for download below. We’ve included two presentations by NCMPS Director of Research Jackie Cossentino from the AMS Montessori Event.
The NCMPS Assessment Playbook and associated tools will be available for purchase soon—join our email list for updates.
- Opening—Jackie Cossentino
- Equity at the Root of Montessori—Allison Jones and Maati Wafford
- Exploring the Tools—NCMPS
- The Montessori Framework—Jackie Cossentino and Katy Mattis
- Measuring More than Reading and Math—Iheoma Iruka and Katie Brown
- A Montessori Dashboard—Jackie Cossentino
- Systems—Chris Lohse
Montessori Event Presentations: