Coaches Training is a 16–18-hour workshop for Montessori experienced adults interested in supporting teachers and schools. The training includes:
- Orientation to the coaching model
- Tools to support a school-wide community of reflective practice
- Training and practice with classroom observation
- Training and practice with coaching conversations
- Membership in a digitally-connected national community
Trained Coaches can join a ten-month Coaches Workshop—an online community of practice to refine and deepen their work.
Coaches Workshop participants are invited to an annual two-day retreat to bring together best practices, share personal skill-sets, strengthen relationships, and help shape the Coaches Training.
Coach Montessori Coaches support schools through high-touch contracts that include periodic observations and coaching the coach visits, professional development, and an array of phone and other supports.