« All Events
Public Montessori Symposium
March 20, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - March 21, 2019 @ 5:00 pm at Marriott Warden Park
The Symposium is a national convening of public Montessori leaders, leadership teams, and practitioners to take on the challenge of assessment in Montessori.
This dynamic two day conference will:
- Challenge assumptions about the current assessment model
- Offer a new, comprehensive approach to assessment that supports human flourishing
- Bring together Montessori practitioners to change the conversation
- Learn to use new tools centered on Montessori practices of observation and reflection
- Engage in reflective practices with their teams
- Hear from practitioners using these tools and grappling with the assessment challenge
- Learn “short game” and “long game” strategies for working with existing requirements
- Leave empowered to make changes, and to measure what really matters!
Register for the Symposium