Measuring What Matters
NCMPS is excited to announce the release of the Montessori Assessment Playbook, a strategy manual and collection of tools for implementing a new assessment model grounded in Montessori and supporting human flourishing.
The Playbook contains
33 wide-scope assessment tools, including:
- Essential Elements Rubric
- Teacher, Assistant, and Executive Appraisal Instruments
- Observing Work Engagement Forms (Primary, Elementary, and Adolescent)
- Whole School and Teacher Reflective Practice Inventories
- Transition Skills Checklists for Primary to Lower Elementary, Lower to Upper Elementary, and Upper Elementary to Adolescent
Available now as a printed manual or an ebook for $29.95
Assessment Playbook Webinars
Tutorials and discussions on selected tools
We’ve scheduled a series of webinars to dig more deeply into the Playbook tools. NCMPS staff will present the tools in context and guest practitioners will share how they have put them to use.
Registration for each webinar is $40.
Recordings will be available to participants, and for purchase after the event.
Wednesday, May 15th | 7:00pm–8:30pm ET
Annual review cycle / Reflective Practice Inventory / Teacher Appraisal Instruments
Wednesday, May 22nd | 7:00pm–8:30pm ET
Annual review cycle / Job Description / Reflective Practice Inventory / Appraisal Instrument
Tuesday, May 28th | 7:00pm–8:30pm
Observing Wide-Scope Learning / Observing Work Engagement (Primary—Elementary—Adolescent) / Observing an Individual Child and more…
What’s happening with students?
Wednesday, June 5th | 7:00pm–8:30pm ET
Skills Inventories / Normalization and Adjustment Checks / Progress Reports